SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, June 15, 2006

the lakehouse

i haven't blogged in ages.... as you know, life happens...

moving along now...

just watched the movie "the lakehouse" starring keanu reeves and sandra bullock and i liked it. WHY?

1. it made me think, trying to tie up the loose ends on when they met and how things in their future changed, which upto today i haven't reached a conclusion as to how it all really happened.

2. its a remake of an old korean movie called "il mare" which ended tragically, so happily this didnt.

3. i like keanu reeves !

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!