SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kikay Christmas Wish List


Hi, Im T___, and I'm a kikay closet queen.

Those who know me can attest to the fact that Im not a girly girl type of gal, more sporty than most and not really into clothes or accessories or bags and shoes. But if there is one thing I have a fascination for, its make up.

So here's a wish list of kikay things I wish for this Christmas (in no particular order)
- Shu Uemura eye lash curler

- MAC fluidline gel liner (sweet sage, lithograph, ostentatious) WITH MAC 212 flat definerbrush

- a nice round mirror around 7 or 8 inches wide, with a 5x magnifier on one side and normal on the other, with illumination around it (basta it looks like the one in the hotel bathrooms)

- Benefit Benetint lip and cheek stain (philosophy or body shop will do)

2 comments:

Gigi said...

I have to say the Shu Uemura eye lash curler is a great buy! I finally got mine off my wish list and into my kikay kit ... :)

Runtintin said...

i was browsing through beauty bar the other day and found a ModelCo heating eyelash curler...it is sooo coool!! and saw reviews for the Avon heating eyelash curler as well.... hmmmm so which one to get?? haha its so confusing

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!