SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, December 04, 2006

St. Scho 100 year reunion

Last week, my friend B called me up and said "You need to go with me! Please? MY mom wants me to go and its going to be full of oldies!" Apparently it was the the St. Scho 100year reunion and frankly, I really had no plans of going. First, because it was going to be a looong event (starting at 3pm and ending at God-knows-what) and it was going to be full of oldies who I didnt even know hahaha.

But because of B's convincing power, I just had to go being the good friend that I am heehee. I wasn't to keen about the whole thing but what the heck right? I had free tickets anyway. And only went for dinner (catered by Via Mare).

So when we got there I got the shock of my life upon seeing Gate 1 and how much its changed since I was last there. After I graduated from high school i've never been back so it really was a shock.


The head of security now, which I saw at the gate was Ms. Manila (I wonder if she still is a Ms.?) who used to be my old P.E teacher in grade school. Weird!!!

It just felt really strange being in a place I used to be so familiar with. So and I went around the place just reminiscing about where we used to hang out hehe.

So for the kulasas out there, guess where these pics are:


No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!