SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, February 26, 2007

success! the seminar went great!

after spending countless days and nights preparing for this positive discipline seminar,


ITS FINALLY OVER!


thank God the team I worked with (meaning Anj, Giselle and Monique) did such a great job as we welcomed each others ideas and really put in a lot of effort for the things we were assigned to do.  Im am soo soooo soooooooooooo happy.


it was quite well attended too.  we were expecting around 40+ people and around 30+ came.


the open forum, which we were all dreading, went by without any glitches and the powerpoint plus the videos and everything else was well done....


challenging it was,  AND i was thankful for the momentary distraction haha

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!