SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Terry's Gourmet and Frozen Brazo by Sweet Life

Just came from my pre-birthday dinner in Terry's Gourmet in Pasong Tamo extension.

Actually, we weren't supposed to eat there. I've always wanted to eat in Cyma but never had the chance to. Having read reviews about it in other food blogs that I frequent, I was convinced just looking at the pictures! But sadly, they were fully booked for tonight (as it is the eve of the Chinese New Year)!!!!! Argh! FOiled again!

And so my next choice was Kimpura. Actually, have been missing the food in Kimpura but for some strange reason, whenever they would ask about were I wanted to eat, I would say Kamameshi instead of Kimpura hahahaha. They both start with K and both serve japanese food so sue me!

Then C suggested Terry's!! Good thing as it's also one of those restaurants I always see and have always wanted to try. Let me just tell you, as of today it is now one of my favorite restaurants. Their food is very, very good and the price is quite reasonable. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!

We had the chicken croquettes, a meat and cheese plattter, Paella negra, the Shrimp Risotto with truffle oil, Sole Medallions with lemon butter and caper sauce, Lengua..... everything was soooo goood. Can't wait for the next event to eat here again.

And for dessert, we went home and ate the Frozen Brazo with Ice Cream from Sweet Life by Ange in San Lo. This is also very, very good!

God, I've been eating the whole day and it's all been good =) *oink *oink

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!