SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, April 19, 2007

the end

sometimes, we get so engrossed with events or things in our lives and end up with blinders on our eyes. you know, like the ones the kutseros use on their horses. and we get so focused on just one single thing, seeing it all day, everyday...and it can be tiring.

it's not quite a pretty good feeling when you're always looking down... which is basically how i started the year...











last sunday was one of those days, just like all those other days during the past three months.

i didn't think sunday was going to be different. but it snuck up on me and surprised me as it ended just great. great because i had the courage to face something i thought i couldn't.

and it was super.

between 11 pm and 2 am i finally heaved a sigh of relief and let go of all the emo+drama.

*details omitted here* but all i can tell you is that i made my peace.

and it feels pretty darn good.














and to think i would've missed seeing this if i kept my blinders on.

ps.

for the smokers and insomniacs out there, here's one place to chill out with your trusty ipod music, even at the oddest hours...

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!