SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

printed wellingtons!!!







these are so cute!!! and you can buy them here already!!!!!

just let me know if you are interested, a pair of plueys cost php 1, 600.

a friend is a distributor here.... so it will be easy to order.

perfect now that its raining!!!! and yes! second time in a row this week...no school!!!!

*insert rain dance sequence here*

but now i have the perfect excuse to go out even if it rains hahahahahaha

I like this one

PUPPY LOVE


but im thinking this is cute too...

GO FISH

or maybe this?

SUGAR PLUM

there's also...

LOTSA DOTS

and....

ORIGAMI

or this...

SUBLIME

???? what to get?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!