SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Friday, February 22, 2008

CRAP


I think today was my unluckiest day of the year.

*sigh*

I feel like hanging a BIG L on my forehead and kicking myself in the *behind* with anvil loaded boots.

WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!? waaah

BUT, as The Secret says.....do away with negative energy
so inhale, exhale....
I'm so glad today is over.

Sorry! =( I didn't really mean it and didn't want it to happen!
If I could only turn back time and replay that part super slowly then maybe it wouldn't have happened...

Now I really have to run tom...

Don't ask.

(thanks to http://happybunny.orbitearthstores.com/images/loserLarge.jpg)

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!