SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Saturday, July 05, 2008

FOOD REVIEW: WINGSTOP

Admittedly, aside from running, I love food! And one of my latest finds while on vacation is this place that's a chicken wing lovers fantasy! The concept is so simple, they only serve chicken wings in 9 yummy ways. Plus some sidings which I didn't really mind because the wings are well worth your attention.

Out of the 9 flavors which are:

I was able to try three...Cajun, Garlic Parmesan and Lemon Pepper.

The Cajun is spicy...just looking at its reddish sauce will make you think about getting a glass of milk ready (or maybe a whole gallon of water?) before eating it...but its not too spicy as to be too offending for those with more sensitive taste buds.

Lemon Pepper is simply that...tangy yet the pepper is a good contrast which makes this chicken wing my number two choice.

My all time favorite is the Garlic Parmesan...yummmm...I just love cheese...and garlic....so this is a winner combination for me.

Being the Pinoy that I am, the side dishes

are okay... the fries are fresh but last time I tried, were on the salty side.
I just had to cook some white rice to go with the chicken!
Since there is no Andoks, Baliwag or RCBC chicken here, Wingstop is the next alternative for really good chicken.

The wings in Wingstop is something I will put in the comfort food category...uncomplicated, simple, easy to eat, plus of course delicioso (ala Dora)!

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!