SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, September 25, 2006

SOMs NOODLE HOUSE

im so happy, like crazy ecstatic happy =)

this really great and cheap thai stall which i frequently go to for their garlic prawns, tom yum, red chicken curry and pad thai is now just 1 block away from my house!!

they recently opened (like 4 days ago) their new branch on Reposo Street corner Milagros Street, Makati City.

so now, whenever i dream of Thai food (i just looove spicy food) i just have to take 30 steps to get it haha =)

1 comment:

drei said...

hey, i love som's too! tried some last week. :)

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!