SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, November 06, 2006

Chevy


about two years ago, a dog named chevy was so bored with his life that he decided to chew on car covers and make marks on a shiny red car...

and thus he ended up with me as he was declared doggie non-grata and was whisked off to our house in bulacan...which i rarely go to... which means i havent seen this dog in that long. so last nov 1 when we did go home to bulacan, i finally saw chevy again! and he is huge! aliw! but still cute. and more gentle now. lost his puppy fat but is still as strong, i mean he can still pull his weight around. and he still remembers me!!! *smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha Corn! You have a blog?! Haha. :)

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!