SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Kamias Tree


last sunday i was awakened by Muling, our ever reliable helper, since the car needed to be moved to make way for a truck. as soon as i got out, i saw the DES or Department of Environmental Services guys all ready to trim our kamias tree!

it was time for a haircut apparently so they gave the kamias tree a buzz cut so as not to bother the electric lines...

they were pretty efficient and courteous, and they even asked me how short i wanted the branches cut and all i said was "as long as it doesnt die, then cut away!"

1 comment:

wandergurl said...

oh My God, Muling!!! I remember her :)

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!