SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Friday, May 18, 2007

IPOD MINI facelift

I love my Ipod.

oOkay so it's just a mini,
it's just 4 gb,
it's not even a 4th gen so entirely not hi-tech
(if you know what I mean)
but it has served me very verrrry well.

I Heart my Ipod.

It's been with me everywhere...
plane rides to far off places,
beaches,
when I can't seem to sleep,
when I'm Emo all of a sudden,
when I have to pound out a lot of anger, frustration (insert emotion here) on the treadmill,
when I am not feeling friendly and need space between me and the next person,
when I'm waiting for people who are constantly late,
when I'm just zoning out,
when I'm in need of music to soothe the savage beast...
my mini Ipod has come to my rescue.

And now, I think it deserves a reward for loyalty...it needs a facelift!

saw these skins on www.gelaskins.com and its pretty neat....

SKIN 1

SKIN 2

SKIN 3

SKIN 4

SKIN 5


SKIN 6


which one do you like best?

these are the ones I like best but can't seem to decide which one to get....

it only costs $12.95 and if you buy three, they throw you an extra 1 free!

cool huh?





No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!