SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TOP 10 REASONS I LIKE BEING A PRE SCHOOL TEACHER

(in no particular order)

1. I get to laugh everyday with my students antics (ask me about the Gabby and the phone number story sometime)

2. I get the exercise I need from work (try running around with 5 year olds for 15 minutes and lets see how you fare!?!?)

3. I get unlimited supply of hugs, kisses and I Love Yous.

4. Working with kids makes me feel "young" too

5. I get to exercise my creativity (try planning a culminating program sometime, im sure the anxiety matches a PR person in charge of a big product launch)

6. I get to practice my multi-tasking skills (try being a mommy, daddy, yaya, cook, emotion coach, doctor, sports trainer, facilitator, researcher, psychologist, family therapist etc ALL IN ONE DAY)

7. I still have a life outside work! (YES, that means you! you workaholic! it is possible!)

8. Teaching is very unpredictable, and I now know and accept the real meaning of Murphy's Law.

9. I get to live longer (laughter is the best medicine right? (refer to reason 1)

10. Signal number 1 means no work for me! YAHOOOOO 2 days in a row and counting....

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!