SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How do you respond to the phrase "I Wanna Die!!"

The other day, E got all emo on me for some strange reason. When he's good he's really really good, but when the shit hits the fan, goodluck to whoever gets sprayed with his emo-ness.

He just had a really bad day I guess, but it still makes me wonder where he gets it. Or maybe he didn't really "get" or hear it from someone but its the only way he can express how much of a shit-mood he was in.

Notice the peppering of SH-- words above. It was that bad. To the point it really just ruined his day. He didn't get to do anything else because he was wallowing in his mood.

So how do you respond to a four year old saying "I wanna die!!!!"

Sige nga....

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!