SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, July 28, 2008

LIFE HAPPENS...AGAIN!

Today marks the 10th day of work...yes am excited about it and the novelty hasn't worn off yet... but it has been distracting me from my running schedule. Was unable to do a weekend long run because going on a tour of the city (yes this is part of work) seemed more exciting.

But lo and behold, while on tour, I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE OUTDOORS WHERE I CAN DO LONG RUNS yahooooo.... I'm talking about the SRP in Cebu. Yes! Okay T2, we have to run here. It has a pretty nice view of the ocean and is a pretty long stretch...am thinking of going there this Saturday to see just how long it is.... exciting!

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!