SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

RANT: HONDA SHAW SERVICE

If there's one thing that's sure to piss me off, it's bad service.

Imagine bringing your car to the casa, having it fixed, paying for parts that were promised to arrive in a few weeks which will then be installed too... fast forward to a month and a half later, THE PARTS YOU ALREADY PAID FOR AND WERE PROMISED ARE STILL NOT THERE AND OBVIOUSLY, ARE NOT INSTALLED IN YOUR CAR AS WELL.

This is what happened (err...is still happening as I have yet to see the car fixed)and I am royally pissed about it.

It's bad enough that bringing a car to a casa is expensive...Being accredited as a Service Center of Honda should mean that they get the job done right BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!!!! GRrrrrrrrr....

Sorry for the rant but I just am really really really appalled at how bad their service is... I just hate it how they take the customers for granted...

I had my dear sis call them up (as I am unable to, being far far away) to give them a piece of her mind (which I know she is very good at). Let's see what happens tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

about 2 yrs ago i had my computer box replaced and it took Honda(Alabang) around 2months to install it.

Runtintin said...

two whole months?!?! so baka standard nila ang two month wait hehehehe... or is it just me, meaning are my expectations unrealistic? =) i dont really want to spread negative juju but its just so AAARGGGGHHH

Anonymous said...

they told me they still need to order it pa sa Japan... pwede nga lang sa Greenhills na ako bumili ng computer box na yun e. buti n lang di tag-ulan nun kya di mahirap mag-commute at runner tyo kaya nten nag-lakad ng malayo. heheheh

Runtintin said...

Haha sa bagay, gamitin nga naman ang running sa ibang aspeto ng buhay. *aha! moment* Thanks though for empathizing with the rant. I really hope they do something about it in the future =)

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!