SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Friday, August 22, 2008

RUNNING BUDDY JUNKIE

I cannot run by myself in unfamiliar territory.

I've tried it, wasn't really too happy, especially when you are training for something.

I WANT TO DO A SIMULCAST SINGAPORE MARATHON HERE DOWN SOUTH.
I'M ALL SET.... the only thing missing are training buddies.

It helps when you have a buddy to tell you to run faster, or to simply go on when the long runs are extra long.

That's why I miss my T2 buddies.

I met a few people who said they are running and am trying out a run with them this Wednesday. Let's hope for the best that they're as fun as T2.

One thing that keeps my hopes up is that there's one, J who does triathlons and can teach me Total Immersion AND is looking for a training buddy... me! me! I want! hehe

Off to Dumaguete for the long weekend... Apo Island, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you are doing a singapore simulcast, get a copy of the program na rin para we can all train together! ;-)

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!