SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Friday, August 22, 2008

I WOKE UP TO DEATH THIS MORNING

It was like any other ordinary day.

Upon waking, I would usually just try to get back to sleep and when the inevitable of waking looms heavily over me, then I give up and resign to getting up from bed.

My usual routine would be to gamely wake him up to start the day, but he didn't.

Blink.

I tried again, twice, three times to wake him from his sleep but he wouldn't.

This can't be happening. I frantically called up anyone who might know what to do, but it was too late.

I had to leave for Cagayan De Oro, for a team building weekend, and with a heaviness weighing down on me, I simply left...

Goodbye Blue,

I will miss my Ipod.

*sniff.

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!