SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, August 11, 2008

WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH...I RUN

Running is keeping me sane....work is insane... but yes, running helps.

I am feeling lost and helpess as a drenched kitty holding on for dear life to a plank of wood in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

This is one kitty that's developing gills and fins as we speak. It's a reality I have to deal with as calling it quits is not an option. I am literally telling myself 24/7 to JUST DO IT as no one else will.

Call me stubborn but I guess that's one thing that the T2 have in common. Hard-headed (matigas lang talaga ang ulo). NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

And this little kitty wants to run and run just so stress doesn't get the better of me.

Anyway, gotta get back to work again....

PS. Anyone, please give me a Cebu race I can join... I need a running goal too so at least taht's one thing I have control over...

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!