SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, November 03, 2008

THE SCUBA TEAM



Have been quite busy the past few weekends getting my dive certification, hence the lack of any update, but yes, did it, no mishaps or anything, am done with the test, got my temporary card and just waiting for the official one to come in. I'm now as obsessed with scuba the same way I am with running.

It has gotten to the point that I dream about my next dive (in full color ha), all my dreams are about being underwater and am planning my weekends based on the next dive I'll be making... tsk tsk tsk

Our instructor, Mr. Alfred Alesna was very thorough in teaching us the mechanics, trying to answer all the questions we had (being the teachers that we are). He made sure we learned all the skills before moving on to the next one and made sure we were okay all the time. I felt very safe in the water because he kept an eye out for all of us. He regaled us with his dive stories and humbly shared things he's learned from them.

Okay (shhhh don't tell my scuba team mates either) I did study the book, I answered all the quizzes and highlighted the main objectives in every chapter GEEK ALERT! ALERT! but, it did help me understand the reason behind some of the things he taught us.

Cheers to the Scuba Team!

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!