SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, March 03, 2008

ROYCE POTATOCHIP CHOCOLATE


Two of my most favorite things.... chips and chocolate.

And Royce came up with a product combining both... winner!

It sounds strange but the outcome is quite yummy, a little salty yet sweet at the same time, crunchy and creamy and chocolate-y. YUMMM. I remember a few months back my friend bought something similar in the Salcedo (or was that Legaspi?) Market but Royce Potatochip chocolate is at a whole different level...the difference is really in the chocolate.

For those who are still un-initiated in Royce, personally I like this chocolate because of the quality, always very smooth and high in cacao content, never too sweet (as with all Japanese chocolates like Meiji, another favorite of mine).

So if ever your in Hongkong, or Japan, or I heard in the Singapore airport (which has a store that sells Royce), give it a try....my motto with food has always been "Come to Mama!!" hahahaha.

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!