SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Saturday, March 08, 2008

THOUGHTS ON LIMBO...


Limbo is a very real place to be in. I felt it, was in it, and now I'm out.

Haven't you ever felt that way in your life at some point or another? It could be that moment after a test and waiting for the results. Or the time after a big fight but before the talk-after-the-fight. It can also be as simple as the time you were hungry-enough-to-eat-a-horse and ordered fast food but it wasn't fast enough (especially when you order that double cheeseburger which strangely takes a little longer to prepare).

My limbo felt like I was suspended in time, trying not to mind the tick-tock-tick-tock of seconds passing by, all the while having truckloads of what-ifs and whys rampaging through your head. But there were times when I felt like everything was going fast forward (like in those MTVs) and you were the only one left standing still. Funny but true.

Now everything feels like that old school Bugs Bunny cartoon, with Bugs in the forest, lounging around with his carrot and *insert classical music here. Things are right on track even with Elmer Fudd just around the corner. Even if you know he's looking for that "widdle wabbit", this Wabbit is having the time of her life.

Everyone has been through their own Limbo and I just survived mine.
I'm dwelling in the moment =).

Will see a lot of you guys down south very very soon!

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!