SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Half Marathon Mall Tour

I survived my long run this morning!

Sent the usual wake up text for B upon request. Good thing the other T2ers did the same too for me as I fell asleep after reading the 1st wake up text by Bds, and woke up when K texted me a second time to wakey wakey.

Dragged myself to my room and dressed up with one eye awake, all the while wishing I fell asleep sooner the day before. Oh well, things you have to deal with. There are times when a good night's sleep is a rare commodity and today was no exception. My sched is all messed up again. Am now used to feeling sleepy by 9 or 10pm but wasn't sleepy enough to fall asleep! Darn it.

Anyway, back to the long run, I survived and our running friend L showed us new running routes in the Metro. How fun!

AS FOR THE HALF MARATHON MALL TOUR...
try going with a sister who is in a shopping frenzy for baby clothes and you end up with..tada! the Half Marathon Mall Tour. The rules are...go on a long run in the morning (14k and above in distance) then in the afternoon, go with sister. Then, go to at least 2-3 malls and walk, plus shop, and do more walking and shopping for 3 FULL HOURS. No sitting allowed. I will give you a medal if your legs don't feel like lead after.

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!