SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Need To Sleep

It's already 10:52 pm and I still can't sleep.

Not that there's anything bad about sleeping late. Heck, my normal sleeping time used to be between 1-2am.

What makes this a bad situation is that I have to be awake by 3:30am to get ready for our 4:30am long run in BHS.

I've tried lying down perfectly still in the dark with my eyes closed...that didn't work.

I tried counting sheep..reached upto 218...still didn't work...

Tried watching a bit of TV to make me fall asleep (finished the movie Double Jeopardy)....still didn't work...

Tried listening to music...with waterfalls and all that... nah not sleepy yet...

Tried surfing and ended up watching stupid things on you tube... nah that didn't work too...

Goodluck to me tom...am still not sleepy....

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!