SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Signs you are addicted

Here I am in another time zone, jetlagged and unable to sleep.
What do I find myself thinking of?

It's been 7 days, 6 hours and 23 minutes since I last ran and I'm getting antsy. Simply because I want and need to run but have no way of doing so.

Well, that's not entirely true. If I really wanted to run I'd simply put on my running shoes (my trusty pink New Balance shoes which are in dire need of replacement)and go outside. But I don't really know where to go and I'm not feeling as brave yet (being lost is not something I'm comfortable with hehehe). Maybe I can run inside the house (but you see its 5am and everybody's still asleep) or run around the garage (but there are so many boxes and other knick knacks I might as well do an obstacle course too if I do just that). Grrrrr.

My runs have been deteriorating the past month and I am seriously not liking it. AT ALL! waaaaaaah!

I have to come up with a game plan soon...and fast! The Milo Half Marathon is in August and if I don't step up soon I might not be ready for it...nooooooooo!

Okay here goes, once we get to settled in the apartment (i'm giving that a week of work) then I'll find a route and run early mornings when sis, R and A are asleep ...that sounds like a plan right?

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!