SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, July 03, 2008

OFAR


I got this from K a while back.... which she got from reading Dean Karnazes' blog in which he always signs off with OFAR meaning "off for a run".

How I wish tomorrow, I would honestly wake up and go off for a REAL RUN instead of waking up sleepy-eyed and thinking "there's always tomorrow for another run ZZZzzzz."

Time to stop procrastinating...

I WILL RUN MY 12K TOM.

I WILL WAKE UP AND STAY AWAKE INSTEAD OF HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

I WILL GET UP AND RUN, AND KEEP UP IT REGULAR, WHEREVER I AM, IN ANY TIME ZONE.

I WILL GET OUT OF THIS SLUMP.

I WILL STOP EATING JUNK.

GOODBYE CHEEZ-IT, GOODBYE BEN & JERRYS, GOODBYE HAAGEN DAZ, GOODBYE DREYERS, GOODBYE KRISPY KREME, GOODBYE DORITOS WITH FRENCH ONION DIP, GOODBYE NATHANS, GOODBYE HOTPOCKETS, GOODBYE LIPTON GREEN TEA ICED TEA, GOODBYE COKE....

*wear red shoes and click my heels three times now*

(thanks to http://phr.net/msa/no_junk_food.jpg)

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!