SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back From A Break

Getting sick does that to you, you get a break even when you think you don't need one but actually do.

Was down with the flu over the past week which completely threw my schedule off track...literally! I wasn't able to do any run or swims the whole week because I felt like crap. To top it off, I still had to work because I couldn't NOT work... I felt my fever wasn't high enough for me to stay home (something I decided myself mind you) as I could still move around and teach, and i had a gazillion deadlines to meet...so work vs. time off? I chose to work. Besides it's boring staying home when you have no one to talk to except your trusty old cable TV, you live in an apartment the size of a shoebox, and you have to cook your own food in case you get hungry...that is no fun when you're sick hehe.

But am now well, and started my week with a swim. Glad I have my usual routine back... yes I am a creature of habit.

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!