SWIM LOG

RUN LOG

Thursday, September 25, 2008

BRICK WORKOUT

7:30 am
It's the start of another day, and if I had a remote control like Adam Sandler's in that movie CLick, I'd fast forward to 4:30pm.

Attempting to do a brick later...maybe 10 laps in the pool and then a 5k run...

Believe it, or not! mwahahaha
-----

5:45 pm
Just finished my brick and I'm endorphin high happy I did it. Swam with Coach J and J, and did some extra laps to support J as she was finishing her last lap....todo support diba?

I didn't want to traumatize J into never running again, so asked if she wanted to run with us on the road or stay in the gym...she chose the gym but did promise not to stop and on our end, we promised we'd be back in 30 minutes. So Coach J and I had 30 mins to complete the 5k loop... which we did in 26 minutes! With matching hills and a little trail run pa hahahaha. But it was fuuuun!!! I mean at least I was able to do an impromptu tempo run since I tried to match Coach Js pace....yes he is waaaay faster but was nice enough to slow down a bit being our first brick.

Really looking forward to next Tuesday for the next one.... come December...project BIKE here I come...

No comments:

! REACH FOR THE STARS !

I started this blog months ago to write about things I like, and in no particular order, my top 4 are food, travel, people, and sports.

My entries can be a mix and match of all four, so hope you do enjoy!